Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Man in full body tattoo with a small child, dance class

K so I know I should be concentrating on my essay but I really needed a break. So im blogging!
Body is aching but its a good ache this time because of dance class yesterday night. I decided that within this 1 week holiday, Id take the chance to destress by taking up hip hop dance, by exploring cooking and my pampering myself in a way.
Hopefully I can finish this essay, do my props extraction and do my arts & Ideas essay. this is just a farction of what Id need to finish by end this week. :(
Anyway was sitting the bus recently and sat across this guy who had full limbs of tattoos. He could be menacing except that his attire was normal and casual. He also didnt look too angry. But what made me smile was when he got down, another small bespectacled and warmly dressed girl went down with hima nd walked by his side. Then he reached for her hand and they walked hand in hand down the street. Sweet :) Wondered what the relationship between them was and it would be interesting to think taht He was the dad and inside that tattooed and slightly angsty body of his, is a soft spot for his little girl.
Anyway..it's wednesday. The plan is to finish my essay by afternoon. *cross fingers*
God Bless

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More aptly don't judge a book merely by it's cover.