Saturday, January 28, 2012

before i fly...

counting down less than 10hrs to lift off...

Im sad.

Just when ive gotten myself updated with all the happenings, I have to leave again.

But there are a few things Im happy for because of this trip...
1) be a part of Cal's wedding
2) get to practice what I learnt
3) get to host in Esplanade again
4) get to show my song and have it appreciated and recorded
5) get to catch up w students
6) get to meet my sec sch teachers
7) get to meet my family!!! esp my niece and nephews
8) get to eat bah kwa and carrot cake and kway chap etc
9) get to jam with Wan and gang
10) get to observe wicked
11) get to meet up w farmily

This trip was so fruitful that Im quite reluctant to leave... in fact I really appreciate all thats happened while Im back. Dont know if i will cry tomorrow..or rather..later today... Hope not...

Sydney is a nice place..but it doesnt feel like home to me..not yet. I do miss sonal. And I do wanna meet up with her and tell her everything...

Honestly, this trip has given me much to think about. it was at times an emotional roller coaster....

At times, it has brought out my emo side..at times, it just made me act like an excited school girl. At times it makes me feel like i could do everything/anything...at times it makes me feel useless...

Im thankful that i had time to strengthen friendships with people whom matter alot to me...pple like Janice, Wandi, Calista, Neetz, Naz etc.

K anyway I need to stop babbling :/ time to rest...

Goodnight SG. later today, i will leave you for SYD again. But as the song goes...This Is Where Id Rather Be....

God Bless

No comments: