Thursday, January 19, 2012

reflections for these 2 months

My holiday is coming to an end in 9 days. At Esplanade now for an event.

The past 2 months have been awesome :) I had to go back to work but it was good too because that means that I can see my student. Its an awesome feeling when they realize that Im back and come over to say hi. hugs even. Miss that feeling.

Miss my clubs too :) This time I can take a step back and be the "friend" as opposed to "officer"

While 2 months seems like a long time, it really felt like a short time. so many people I needed to meet and alot of htem I wanted to meet more than once. Like my clubs, my family, Wandi, my Farmily etc.

Also had the chance to help out in Open House, String Ensemble Concert, Capoeira Performance etc. All of which I constantly learn to improve. Thanks to people like Wandi who constantly reminds me to not be slacked... Last person I wanna piss off and upset is Wandi because I respect him too much :)

Also glad that I could meet with Farmily. Despite how Ian isnt around. It feels soo much like home to be with at least one of the brothers :) Love them to bits. And also really happy that he is happily with his gf. Love them to bits.

I glad I got this chance to meet my cousins and my nephews and nieces. Its awesome to see hte growth of hte next generation. :)

I dont know if my 1st few days back in sydney will be sad...withdrawal syndrome.. :(

Okay anyway, theres sooo much more I want to say but im at esplanade, preparing for show tonight.

No comments: