Monday, January 30, 2012

things i really would want to say...

To someone:
Miss you. Really miss you. Its bad that I feel like I want to msg u every day. Because I know nothing will work out between us. I know because given the circumstances, I wont let it happen. But nothing stops me from having feelings for you. So unfortunatly while I do wish I could express my feelings, I cant. But I will be there for you. At least I will try to. U are such a talented person that Im in awe at times..but at hte same time, slightly jealous...grr And the bit that i like most abt u, ur such a kid...and u make me laugh. All i can say then is... oh well... still love you.

To 2 of you:
I dont know how u guys got together. whatever it is, both of you need to work it out. for my sake. let me just say that its time u guys thought of your own welfare.

To someone:
Im sorry in advance. What you saw is not really who I am. In fact I will feel bad in dissappointing you. I am the introverted girl next door who would trade heels for flip flops any day. Or letting my hair down and putting my glasses on as opposed to putting on makeup and crinkling my hair...
I am super lame...Im not prim and proper. I dont watch my words and I dont watch my ettiquette.
If ur expecting to get to know a gorgeous girl whom u can call yours and show off. Not meaning to make u sound bad... then Im not the one... And Im sorry..

To someone:
U didnt even come to say hi! U didnt even ask to meet up. Or was I being unreasonable by expecting you to contact me? No matter how long, I still do care for you. Which sucks because it hurts. I will always treat u as a brother, a friend. Evven though its hard for us to talk to each other now...hopefully some day, we would be able to sit down and talk like old best friends again. I will always love you. Thank you for making me who I am...

God Bless

No comments: