Thursday, September 20, 2012

back!

Its been a long time since Ive written! Wah!

Anyway, thigns have been good. :) This year has been a stressful but wonderful year so far. I wont want to relive it but I enjoy my time with my casts and company. :) No im not the one in charge of all of them.

Now, Im a DSM for a production. loving my cast, loving my director and assistant directors etc and my production team. :)

In a matter of weeks, I will be done with year 2 and will proceed straight into secondments.

I thought to myself that I wont be going back to SG this year. because this time is valuable for me to learn all I can from Sydney!

Im targetting the companies that cant be found in SG.

Other than that, interesting things like losing my mac, my housemate losing her house keys, me changing the house lock, our kitchen light going off etc

Yap!

ALso had a chance to spend quality time with Naz when she came over and we both went to Gold Coast :) Miss her. When she left for SG, I teared at the airport...

While at Gold Coast, I did a half a day trip to Brisbane to see Vanessa (cheerleaders) and Sharon (comperes). Its really good to have friends in unfamiliar places.

I realize Ive changed abit. My temperament, my level of patience, my ability to decipher people etc...

This place has truly changed me. I hope its for the good.

I guess you can also argue that it has brought out the real me? the me I have hidden from myself? Hmmm

Truly this year has been a whirlwind!

K meeting Bradley for a long walk now. More later.

God Bless

No comments: