Sunday, September 30, 2012

Chance to breath

Thank God for public holidays!

Yesterday was the first day in the venue. Nerve wrecking but I think I survived. :)

Anyway my first chat with sister in months on Skype. Makes me miss her. Its still amazing how we can be similar when I always thought we were very different.

We chatted about family and how "screwed up" our family is. And family history. Amazingly we chatted about it with laughter.

Soo much I didnt know about the family...

I guess some of my guesses were correct...

The more we chat about these things, the more Im glad I have her.

Reminds me that we're all only human...

I guess absence does make the heart fonder..or to be more precise, absence forces people to open up.

Im also reminded that life is such a thin line that if some choices were made, neither of us would be alive. And life would be alot different of either of us wasnt alive.

Times like these, I also realize how fragile our family is...

Do I miss Singapore? I still do. Not necessarily because of SG..but because of my family and friends and because of the memories.

Im in my last month of my last sch term in yr2. I cant believe how quickly time has flown.. After this term, classes will be done with and I can concentrate on secondments. Concentrate on thinking about how to plan my time before going back to SG.

The entire episode about my apartment wasnt nice but it made me realize just how much having my own room/apartment meant to me..something to call my own. Not to say that Im not enjoying the times I spent with friends..but with such a stressful time now, I do need that "own time" with myself.

No comments: