Tuesday, September 25, 2012

what a day! wat a day!

So, if my parents read this, they'd scold me and nag at me etc but honestly to be fair, it isnt that big a deal even though I like to complain about it...but dont we all like to exclaim once in awhile? Because we feel like we need the extra love and attention after whats happened to us.

So I locked myself out of the house. Since being in sydney Ive been very careful to not leave without my keys. this is my first time...

I stayed over at a friends place last night and went to my property agent today to get a spare set of keys. The office almost wouldnt give it to me because my name wasnt in the contract? As if i wasnt staying there. then they checked further and found my name on the cover page...apparently im meant to get my agent to do up the paperwork properly! Isnt it the office's business to get their employees to go up their paperwork? Also my agent wasnt there and when her colleague passed me the whole bunch of keys, i realized (upon trying it on my front door) that the new key wasnt included! the same key we had passed to them after we changed the lock!

So tonight I am once again at my friends place because the new key was'nt updated into the bunch of keys...

I quite fed up because of these issues. Its unfair!

Anyway..tomorrow, I go to my property agent again. this time, Im determined to find out what happened to the new key...I dont know what I will do if they dont have it... because if they dont have it, means they lost it. then they should pay for the change of lock..right?

anyway...i just want my place back...my clothes and everyhting is in it... today has been stressful and full of ridiculous personal shit...aarrgghhh

God Bless

No comments: