Monday, May 13, 2013

Revelation

Only recently did I realize just how important it is to have a partner of the same faith and of the same ideology of the faith. Especially for a faith like mine and my beliefs in the powers that we as Children of God have or should have.

In a situation where I do need someone to talk to about this and yet not have someone to do it with....it's building up in me. In fact, other than Jesus, there is no one else I can talk to now...

In fact alot of those I know would call me idealistic, unrealistic, blinded..too into the Jesus thing...
And everythingelse at this point, pales in comparison... Truly it is times like that that make me feel like I truly do not belong to this world...and that what I truly wanna do right now is read my bible and figure out exactly how a Child of God is meant to live and conquer the world.

Even other Christians would beg to differ on some views I have...

I believe my God is the one true God. I believe that He is the Creator of everything. I believe he has a Son, Jesus, who came down to be a human, to live our lives, show us what Our Father God is like by acting and doing everything His Father says. He is a living example of our God.
I believe that Jesus died for our sins, conquered the cross and death and rose again.
In doing so, He made us clean by switching his righteousness with our sins.

In cleaning us of our sins, we are no longer under Satan's jurisdiction anymore. Because all our crimes have been put on Jesus. Satan is barking up the wrong tree as far as we are concerned.
But he does it anyway because he wants us to believe that we deserve our punishment.

Now that Jesus lives by our Father God's side, the Holy Spirit is in us. The Holy Spirit teaches us about everything, about God and His love for us and about us as Children of God. With a piece of God in us, all the more Satan cant touch us! he sure cant be in us because you cant have good and bad in you at the same time.

If Jesus lived the example of His Father and healed everybody who came to Him and God never changes...then 2000 years later, what would be the reason that miracles dont happen?
God hasnt changed, Jesus still lives, Satan has no hold on us because the Holy Spirit is in us.
if anything at all that has changed, is that Jesus isnt bound by space anymore. He is in every Child of God. God still wants to heal and like before, he never asked people if they have sinned before they were healed...


No comments: