Thursday, January 02, 2014

New Year

The new year is not even a day old and much things have happened...

I broke my promise to myself.... Now what I really need to do is evaluate the way I use my time and sadly..whether I should be spending so much time with them. the truth is that Im spending too much time or attention on people whom probably don't deserve it. I'm not being selfish but pragmatic...

Maybe this is me building my walls up to prevent from dissappointment...or potential dissappointment...

Yes it makes me an impossible person to befriend and that kind of defence has now become automatic. I raise that gate the moment I feel the lack of security...

Anyway recent events have led me to wonder what my relation to some of my friends are. Friend? Sibling? Acquaintance? Im not too sure anymore...sometimes I've just gotten dissappointed...

Lastly, I heard about my sista, from India and how she was used by her boyfriend to get over his own aching heart.... Her heart was shattered and bleeding with tears...and I wished that I was there to accompany her...I also wished I was there to give the guy a piece of my mind. 
I did. wrote a message for him on facebook...a mild one.

Anyway there is much dissappointment in men these few days....men..meh

I know what i need to focus on now..is my own life..and not let others cause me to deflect from my path..

God bless


No comments: