Monday, February 23, 2015

Its going down...

So I'm sensing that a conversation that I've been having with a close friend is finally coming to a slow random rate. Unlike the daily exchange we used to have.
I know its not the end of a friendship but I guess maybe I have no confidence that this friendship might last as long or as strong as I want it to. Nor would it be healthy to have daily conversations with a friend. Not this friend at least.
Of course, I say this emotionally. The rationale me knows that my normal friends and I dnt even chat that much so for this conversation to taper down to a slow speed, would be akin to just slowing down to a walking pace. Walking is what I normally do.
Maybe its that the conversation has brought about a subconscious developing of a habit. And now that it is tapering down, it means this habit that I've unknowingly developed will now have to be unlearnt. *shrugs*
That sucks..hmmm

God Bless

No comments: