Friday, April 03, 2015

random much

So recently, my friend asked me to be a part of his band. Im pleasantly surprised and it was a lot of fun to sing for them. Of course Im not the lead singer at all and its understandable. But being able to be part of a band, working to get my singing right and hopefully eventually playing the keyboard..its exciting. Gonna work at it. This will be my only chance to really be in a band. Even though, all of them are Malay.
Truly..I dont think I've ever been very chinese when my friends are mostly malay and indian...
Also, Ive been keeping myself busy with other things like swimming and zumba. Thanks to Alan & Carrie, Ive kept going.  Ive also been going with my sis to pilates and also to zumba with Cal & Naz.
:) I guess my aim is to lose more weight..be more toned. :P
As for other things, everything is quite the same... which is annoying..need change..improvement
Been abit moodier recently...think time is making me agitated more easily...
to be honest, i know that me not having that someone is making me abit frustrated. I can't depend on any of my friends not because they're not reliable..but because...I can't let them take that on. They have their own lives...Puneet, Sonal, Cal, Neetz, Naz etc..love them to bits...but I need someone...

God Bless

No comments: