Saturday, November 07, 2015

been a while since Ive been so low...

Maybe because Ive lost all my energy and confidence...

And maybe I just can't work with people whom I hate to disappoint and trouble people. I just can't...

And that my uncle passed away today...

That at this very moment, i feel like I might just go on my knees and cry...

And maybe what's making me feel sadder, is knowing that I dont have a someone whom I can call my own..because when I need it most, I always feel like Im troubling my friends..especially the ones I trust most...

Sadly the person I would hope to have beside me now, isn't someone I feel comfortable being weak in front. I guess I've always felt the need to be strong in front of those I liked. *shrugs...
And it probably because I hold so much regard for them that it kills me too...

This fear of disappointing and this pride I have is something that might hinder me from being who I truly am... in front of anyone I ever do like.

This mask..this mask might hide me forever...he might never find me...

But I pray that he does...I do...

No comments: