Tuesday, February 09, 2016

New Beginning

I woke up today with a very different mind...
The trouble Ive had in my head for the past few weeks, have suddenly peeled off..like a blanket that I no longer feel the need to use.

After the conversation with an old friend yesterday, I realised just how ridiculous my thoughts and feelings have been...

the one whom I realised that I loved, can never love me back because he just doesn't.

He just doesn't...

And while my head and heart have been playing " Yes he does, no he doesn't"

Somehow, this morning, I woke up knowing very clearly and even feeling that...he doesn't.

In my world of dreams, this man doesn't exist anymore. I didn't wake up thinking about him and Im hoping to stay that way throughout the day...

Yes at times, it does feel like I had just broken up with someone hahahahaha but thats when I am at my weakest.

From this moment on, I really do need to give less Fucks about this person because I know that while we are still friends, he will NEVER be there to save me.

God Bless

No comments: