Wednesday, May 04, 2016

Sorta had to voice it out...

I dont know why but (evidently) I have been on an emotional rollercoaster these few days...

Starting from when my club gave me the most dissappointing briefing.... till getting a msg from my brother and how he was annoyed at me being unappreciative to him taking time to help w the band. Some of it my fault, others partially...

But both instances broke me...

I was very affected by it and I cried...
And it was almost scary..that I would be so affected.....

Both times I fought back tears..

And the little meaningless issues I had in the middle..that also made me cry...

I dont know why but I really was sooo powerless against this drastic dip of emotions...

What is happening to me???

To anyone else that I might end up pissing off...Im sorry in advance.. I really am..

God Bless

No comments: