Tuesday, November 07, 2006

God...dont let that thing happen to me again....no more

Ive been frustrated recently... work and all, family and all, feelings and all...

feelings never stop until we find someone we love...but the extent of the feeling is different.... Right now, Im sure I have feelings...but Im not so sure that they're good to be worked upon...or rather...I dont want to work upon them...practical reasons...

If you're worried that Id fall into another inter-racial...Im not. Somehow much as I have a thing for indians....doesnt mean I need to get one...so rest assured my fine chinese friends..Im very much chinese as any chinese girl, minus looks and language.... hehehe

TO be honest, Id much rather see veryone I love be happy....Im ok being sad :)

K meeting! Love you guys! Ciaos

No comments: