Sunday, November 05, 2006

haiz...

Yesterday, had a long chat w my dad. the fact that its a chat... its a controlled discussion...havnt had that since I asked him about my ex..but nvm abt that..that is all over.

Just had my club's Halloween Party and I never knew how damn talented and wild this bunch is! They can draw and paint etc and they listen to techno and watever song makes them dance! I cant help but feel proud of them..makes me wanna work harder for them...just gotta make sure im not bullied. Hmm nah I think it'll be okay... I think Ive managed to gel w them quite well...

For the past few months, some of my close fren's frens or reatives have passed away and its quite queer to see it happening as often as this...Satan is at work...All I know is that nothing will happen in my family! Amen!

Work is okay...stessed at times but Im trying to get my engine to full speed.

Anyway...just went to guardian (healthcare shop) just now and as I was browsing the store, one of the ladies next to me, asked me the price of the prod.....do I look like Im working here?!?!?! Haiz....

My hope is to, get more stable and focused and get things done...I dotn wanna get distracted again....too much stuff is happening and Im trying to hide from them cause facing it would be opening the door to more trouble. I thank God for being my father. :) He watches me and keeps me safe...all I have to do is look to Him and everythingelse seems smaller...How Powerful is He!
Wish everybodyelse could feel the same way. its like how I used to say....you wont know how it feel slike to love...until you do fall in love. Ive ....seen and felt the "Crazy in Love" aspect.... hahahah Ive just been sane enough to not do STUPID things!

Couldnt believe it when my dad actually asked if I was drinking or taking drugs....it hurt that he asked that...but I knew he meant well...so instead of showing how dissappointed I was....I said.."no im not taking drugs" in teh most neutral tired state that I was. I paused before saying that, letting the qn sink in to both our heads...wondering if he realized how ridiculous the qn was....I wouldnt do drugs or drink or even smoke because since young, I learnt how bad those are for me. Sigh..cant stop parents from worrying..yet I have to stop them from controlling what I do...or I will never have the peace I need to get stuff done. :p

K gonna go. Sunday is a rest day..I need to rest.

God Bless

No comments: