Thursday, March 06, 2008

My heart might break again...

Counting back..think its going to be 2 years in SAA...feels like 3 years...maybe coz Ive seen4 batches of ISC members....and soon to see my 5th...so fast!

The new org structure is in and while reading this..Im abit sceptic...things are gonna chance and Ive been saying this for awhile...but for once...the change might break my heart...Ive been more than glad abt not doing Moberly block...but...hmmm...

I spoke to God about the Moberly issue and God took it away from me...now I want to speak to God about my clubs and him letting me keep them.....I have my choice of clubs that I dont want...and clubs that I want to keep...but for all of em...I have a love for all....

Tomorrow I will be meeting my boss...alot of things to talk abt and clarify and I know I need to think abt alot things and know what I want....if even I dont know...what is left for me?

Like I said..my heart might break again coz I pretty much given half of it to my students...think this is how its like to give up a club you love..I bet every officer in this office has felt it. Maybe Im the only one so emotionally attached. Sick shit if you look at it in a way...then if I see htem as my siblings..then I would never have to worry abt them moving away! :)

God Bless

No comments: