Saturday, March 15, 2008

saturday is ending tooo quickly...

Getting ready for student's birthday...

Had lunch with students and we talked about alot fo thgns and I think I finally brought it across to them about how ISC should be run. It isnt just a club. Its such a fantastic and sophisticated club. My other clubs hve much to learn from this club but slowly does it...dont rush.

Wanna write songs tonight...SPGG seems to be the best place for such. :) nonetheless...dnt wanna neglect the rest. Shall try to mingle enough to be callled sociable.

Have been troubled these few days. Satan chooses to attack my very heart and I can only rely on God's provision..to keep me stable. This ia also in terms of emotional and physical health. My legs damn soft now because of gym and bowling all in 2-3 days...

Lord keep me stable!

Gotta go! Lotsa love! I might only be able to blog next weekend...or maybe not...

LOVE

God Bless!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so funny...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FzRH3iTQPrk&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Yo ning... lolx.. heyz, since u dun have a tagboard, bo pian gotta do it this way... erm, check this web out, though yes i noe the sermon is 47:58mins long, but its very worth watching... enjoy the shock.. lolx..

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=19fd9c84c942a08316e0