Friday, March 28, 2008

Sky of Love

Went to watch Sky of Love with my students and my colleagues day before. Truth is I wasnt very "on" about the idea..simply coz Im not a fan of love stories...something about exposing my "weaker side" The last sappy love story I watched in the cinema..was..Love Actually...Think that would last me a lifetime.

In fact through the movie, I was scolding the stupid lead actress for her stupidity and soft-heartedness...maybe more of feeble-mindedness. But if you think carefully..I might be a pot calling kettle black....not entirely....half...hahaha

So my student on my left (girl) started crying 1st, my student on my right(guy) had a silver streak on his cheek...hahaha he teared. hahaha by the end of the movie (despite my scolding) I did tear...cant remember when and which part made me cry..but I did and as I covered my tears with my jacket..I muttererd a small, "damn it!" under my breathe.

So as I walked out of the cinema and people like me have too big eyes to hide teary eyes..once again...damn it! Guess what! I got a teasing from my students on that night and the next day...once again..damn it!

Sky of Love in a nutshell is the story of a jap girl's 1st love..the infamous fiery, exciting yet heartwrenching..a bundle of emotions all rolled into one tight ball of love...that is a 1st love. Where do you draw the line? How do you know when to let go of somethign you feel soooo much for? It being a person's 1st love, how do you even know that it really is love? I think that part of the movie is relatable. So when she finally realized whyt he 1st love dumped her (he got cancer) she ran back to him...after him wasting the 2 years they cud have spent, driving her away from him to save her from being hurt when he dies....WHAT THE HELL! I'd do more than scold him, "Bakah!" Id slap him!

Think its me and my perception. Noone should be the one to decide how you would love except yourself.

All in allt he movie was okay. nothing special..all though I do find myself recalling abit of the movie once in awhile. Sigh

Was walking to the mrt station with my students and was walking in front...had the urge to hum my own tune...an urge to write a new song..my colleague comes up to me and teases me for being EMO! Diao!!! whatt he hell! Haiz..maybe I really emo at times...think its my forte...but somehow thats the best time for me to write songs leh...

At the end of the long day, when I stepped into the house..the 1st song that I heard on tv..was "Right Here Waiting" hmmm a milestone song for me.....damn it... Im sooo glad Im over alot of things...Im glad Ive gone this far from tears...Now..most of my tears are conjured by laughter... :)

God Bless

1 comment:

Eros said...

hey sis im glad you're really over things but dont get so emotional.. its just a movie :) but then again im happy you are strong enough.. btw it is times like this that give us the strength and gives us the inspiration to write songs. but then again its only me. when im the saddest, im best @ composition.