Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Stentorian is 1 of my current favs

Well if you read my recent blog entry..you'd know that Ive got this thing about Stentorian. I was a critic during the performance but they're good, better than the rest..Them and SPONge are good. the best are the lead vocals. They are good looking, stage presence and all. :) drool...

K well that was abit of me that seldom appears..hehe the same bit that i downright deny but as men look at women..I look at men sometimes...not in an overzealous way yah..God taught me control and censorship hahaha

Yep...sooooo...emmm...right back to the regular me :P

I think for the last week, I had a bout of reminiscing..not good in this case because I was thinking abt my past relationship..esp when you're stuck in a trainload of people and you've stuck in a certain direction..little space to lift up a book to read and forced to face a nice looking couple. Hahha They were..sweet..challenging each other with staring matches of which the guy happily gazed at the girl to eternity...Haha those eyes meant something. They were super happy in each others company lah! hahaha

See! its more or less what makes me think back on how that kind of sweetness feels like. but no worries dudes! I havnt suffered a recurrance since christmas hahaha doesnt mean I dont hope for someone...just means i dont hope for the same guy.. :P He's still my best bro.. :)
As for who will be the future..I have no freaking idea but when it comes, it comes..that one thing Im willing to wait and see. I believe my God provides!

Itching to write songs again..thanks to Stentorian and SPONGE hahah

Had abit of abseiling today. Damn fun! Wohooo! So gonna love travelling!

God Bless!

No comments: