Tuesday, September 02, 2008

kids these days..

I know I might get shot down by this but the students i have are definitely not the kind Im talking about. Lets say Im blessed...

Aside from them (who are mostly intl students anyway) Im starting to wonder if kids these days are just so fickle minded and irresponsible and inconsiderate...k maybe not all kids are like that but Ive had my share of 1-2 of them this week itself and I sorta wonder how they came about? Which factory did they come from?
If the nasty me kicked in, Id be askng why they werent labelled defective...nobody did a QC issit?

..Haiz...

my colleague and I are so damn pissed with students who think they are hte jewels of the world and blinded by their arrogance and snobbishness...its a small handful but its still there and despite the smallness in number...their strong stinch permeates the air and affect everyone.

I am dissappointed. Many would say, dont let a small ignorant fry affect you...he's only 1 person...maybe its just my nature. Im hoping these small fries dont work together and grow in numbers. then again..thinking of it...if they all work together..they'd cancel each other out hahaha

K enough bitching today. every body has a bitch feast once in awhile..its human's flawed nature. We suffer needlessly at times and need time to vent and our evil selfs materialize for that few lines..this would be my time...

Another Id like to say...knowing its already over yet I still need to say it...we (my colleagues and I) as admin staff but nonetheless still student developers, dont get the appreciation we deserve. K even if I dont get it...doesnt mean my colleagues dont. I always thought that everyone is a teacher to someone. If so..teachers day is celebrated by all. I guess everyone wants abit of "thanks" once in awhile....but we dont often hear it. Despite this..dont get me wrong and interpret as " without thanks why work so hard?" NOOO
Everything we do...we do for a greater reason than recognision...we do for a personal fulfillment of seeing our "kids" grow. YEt..thanks would be good once in awhile.

God Bless

No comments: