Saturday, September 27, 2008

Leadership Training Camp

Am back froem a super long trip.

We stayed in a dingy hut for 4 people where the walls and floors were all made of wood and mattresses on the floor were covered with dead bugs and other black things.

No matter, had a groundsheet. Also had something to act as a makeshift sleeping bag.

Thank goodness there were no mosquitoes because that is what I hate most!

We did waterfall abseiling which was uber uber cool! You could stop in the middle of the waterfall and lift your head up for a shower. The waters beat against your legs!

We did abit of caving too and this time, we went of the normal track and really explored the caves! Jumping through holes and sliding off walls, into super tight and super low tunnels..etc
Uber cool too!

Lastly..white water rafting! Our guide was insane and I got thrown /pushed into the water! Thankfully Im not waterphobic anymore. In fact all that jumping off stuff in the cave and jumping off branches into the water during kayaking, I'm more confident! Wah Lao! I got onto the branch, looked down and shook my head saying, "shit! What didi get myself into? I wanna get down but I cant....Oh man this is gonna be a slow ride..."
But I did it in the end w the guides playful help..haizzz...

Im glad I took all those risks and not be overwhelmed by fear..

Alot of other stuff I did but the 1 thing Im proud of most..is being able to gel with the students. ;)

God Bless and Im happy to be back

1 comment:

Eros said...

you dont even email your bro... wat the crap?