Sunday, January 03, 2010

1st post of the year

It didnt end well and it didnt start good.

I admit I havnt been a good leader in this aspect but I know I want to change and its not gonna be easy since its mostly gonna look like nobody will be responding.

Maybe people will call me crazy but Im casting Comperes to God. It doesnt mean that I wont be bothering abt them  It means that I consider my actions and check them with God 1st before acting.

I started church with a not sooo happy mood and I cried when I sang praises to Him but the moe I sang, the happier and the more peaceful I got. I know God doesnt want any of His children to be stressed and He has seen my life in its entirety and He will be my help in this time of need.

I left the church feeling at ease.

If not for Him, my 1st blog would have been a horrendous, eruption of vulgarities and upset even people who dont deserve to be upset.
After alot of thinking and putting off writing that entry...God gave me the peace to not post it. Instead..I wronte an email that was (in my opinion) so much more subdued than I wanted initially. Yet I know I made myself very clear. If the receiver of hte email doesnt learn her lesson...I will still need God's wisdom to do this...

All I know is this...I will not be discouraged by a mere group of youth. :)
My God is mightier than any human.. Amen!

God Bless

2 comments:

Jas said...

Ning i love you lots!! Be strong ok :) God really work wonders for us, ever since i started praying more i feel more at ease and things dont seem that bad anymore. I wish i could help you with things but i'm equally clueless.

ningster said...

Babe,

I think my route to God is something even I need to find myself. I know he's there but we all depend on ourselves so mucht hat we forget to find him to help instead. And I see this as a situation for me to bring myself closer to him.

I believe that He doent put me in a situation to fail. yes we do fall. But often than not..its because we're not doing things hte way He would have wanted us to..which is to depend on Him. :)

So ultimately..every hurdle is a hurdle I will evetually be able to cross if I put my faith in Him. :)

So dont worry abt me. I may be stressed or worried or upset or pissed or plain out of my mind...but lets face it..nobody can really help except God and my willingness to let Him. So I will be fine at the end of the day. :)

See? I could have run my mouth off abt things that have been happening but I knew it wasnt the right thing to do and forced myself not to post it. Instead by depending on Him, I handled things in another way that didnt hurt as much feelings.

Love you Jas. And even though its furstrating at times...Love all the comperes. :)

Got a surprise on thur and fri. :P
Be there or be square!

Ning