Sunday, June 03, 2012

Feeling like such a loser...

arrgghhhhh!!!! doing my lighting paperwork and I feel like such a loser for not having caught up with certain things! And worst fo all, I dont know if I was just stupid enough to miss out on all that or did people just not tell me!?!?! Aarrggghhh! I dont wanna copy from other people! I wanna do it with my own strength and yet!!! Its really dissappointing me! I hate it!

Im angry! But I dont know which is worse, angry at myself for not being a good head lx or angry with others...

Im angry enough to swear in my head..but mostly at myself for not having been on top of things..... I feel very very dissappointed with myself...

SIgh.....

I know that I need to get over all this and focus on getting things going till bump out...

God Bless

No comments: