Monday, June 11, 2012

trying to write songs again

there was a time that I felt that I could pen songs down. now I just feel like everything I write is cliche... that and maybe I dont have anything to write about anymore... its mostly about love lost and if I keep writing about it..every song will seem the same... And maybe Im just writing songs into reality...

I went to facebook for awhile and chanced upon my ex bf's photo... maybe I do still feel sadness..because we lost something that I feel is almost impossible to get back... And what hurts the most, is that Ive lost him as a best friend...and possibly lost him as a friend..a good friend..a confidante... and it breaks my heart...
Maybe I will never stop loving him...He will always have a special place in my heart... always...even if we can't be together. even if he doesn't love me anymore.... doesn't mean I will stop loving him. And my love will be there as a friend, as a sister, as a confidante.... just sucks that we started of as being siblings and now, we're not even close friends...

Yes abit emo...

Wonder what would happen if he read this... hmmm well....that would be embarrassing.... but I do hope he's doing well...I hope he's found someone to love...very sure its not hard for him to do so... he looks as good as he used to hahaha

me on the other hand, its gonna take a longer time. studying overseas is taxing but it means that without a partner, I can concentrate on myself....things that I want to do. not that I dont want to spend time w the person...it means that i won't have to worry about us.

Time to dance, time to sing, time to write songs etc...

times like these...I just wished I could get a glimpse of my future to know how it will unfold...

God Bless

No comments: