Friday, June 22, 2012

A memorable production

Just finished a production! Had the best company ever! We were a team as a whole! No serious quarrels.

Im very happy with the way the production has grown and taken shape.

We had such awesome time in and outside the venue!

I didn't feel as stressed as I felt in the last 2. And the play is sooo funny! The cast were a group of really really nice people :)

Im really blessed to be in this production. I know I could have done better because of what Ive learnt. But while thinking that I dont feel terribly condemned like that last production as an ASM.

At this point, Im happy to say that Ive found good friends in Australia. Designer, Props and costume people. I finally feel like Im fitting in! :)

While Im happy that the production is over, Im also starting to get post production blues because of the commaderie developed here.

Can I also say that I received really nice closing night presents :) Its not big stuff but it was very sweet. :)

1 more week before I head back to SG :)

God Bless!

No comments: