Saturday, October 06, 2012

Nice things

So have been abit stressed with production. Im not very good at it but Im learning.. I refuse to beat myself down! I love my cast and production people :)

Its 2 more weeks before I go into secondments and Im abit scared...I dont know how I am gonna survive it. I will be amongst the professionals...I dont wanna give a bad impression at all!

Anyway 2 nice things that happened, was that one of my seniors whom I am abit afraid of...gave me a compliment. I am still afraid of him by the way...

Another thing was that a sound project I did with 2 acting schoolmates on a page of The Little Prince, was listened to by little kids. One of my casts sent it to his dad who is a primary school principal and he let the kids listen to it. :) Im happy!

And it sorta makes me wanna do a proper audiobook... Hmm should I?

I guess maybe the happy excitement of doing it might mean that its a good idea.

This has been in my mind since he told me... I feel like I want to do it...hmmm

God Bless

No comments: