Friday, January 16, 2015

Charging up

Been thinking alot about how I want this year to be and Im trying to psyche myself up to really give my 200% this year to achieve as much as I can.

Truly ive been inspired by my sisters, close friends etc to really do stuff this year. Last year was a great year too but I know that somewhere, I lost my goal and let myself drift down the river. 
This year, the goal is not to let things just flow so easily...

This year will be conquered. 

As one of my good friends says, "wake up and tell yourself that you;re awesome!" Because you are!!!

:)

Im thankful to have so many people whom love me for who I am and who I could be. Seriously.

This year I HAVE to do something and any of you who read this and know me..you gonna have to keep tabs on me. make sure I live up to this promise to myself!

Thank God for Great Friends!!!

God Bless

No comments: