Saturday, January 24, 2015

well wadhya know

so recently Ive come to like a particular person (big confession) and alike many of the others whom I've liked..it almost seems impossible. Always diff race/religion/age group etc. *shrugs*

I guess I'm deluded enough to keep this "friendship" with him, thinking that because Im very clear that it's impossible, that nothing would go wrong.

And as per the many past ones, Im caught in a little emotional pothole. 

And because I know that I will never be with this person. Maybe it easier to just say it to the wind that I do like him. :) because the wind blows it all away :) 

Yes I do like him. He's hilarious (in my opinion) and maybe thats what got me. He's honest (at least i think..to me) And we share too many stories. Its amazing how long our conversations are and how they make me smile uncontrollably. I find myself smiling at my phone or myself. He's got an amazing close knitted family and that attracted me too. Truly in our case, I can't call him a best friend because We never really went through stuff with each other. But he is definitely not an acquaintance. He's a confidante. So yes I do like him.

And of course, because I dont really know who reads my entries, and whether any of them know him. I just want to say, "please stop your speculations" And even if you did know who it was, don't say anything. I've very few close friendships in my life and this one I dont want to ruin. Whilst I dont know how I would ever be able to deal with a relationship and his friendship simultaneously, I dont want to lose the transparency and deep thinking conversations and friendship we have.

I can only pray at this point..that God would give me someone who is exactly like him if not better. Because Ive now found the kind of person that I want...

God Bless

No comments: