Wednesday, May 06, 2015

Letting go...

Dont start thinking that its about a guy. its not...

Today I felt the hot tears and the strain from my gritted teeth as I finally decided that somethings are just not worth fighting for. And you may find it ridiculous, silly, over emotional for me to actually feel so much for a club that Im looking after..but it is so. And knowing how silly these feelings of mine are, I decided to stop worrying about them and let them do their job. Despite having a gut feeling that they are heading in the wrong direction.

Maybe finally I can let it go. dont worry about whether this club is surviving..because i am washing my hands off them...

Admittedly Ive always had a fav club and with this happening, Im can finally be a more objective officer. Of course I do need to apologise to the other clubs I look after... I have not been fair..

Honestly, I feel disappointed. I do... And it will take time for me to get over that and look at them like any other of my clubs. Instead of constantly feeling the pinch.

*shrugs*

oh well.... shit happens...

God bless

No comments: