Sunday, May 10, 2015

Love

Whilst walking to the train station and listening to a long song. I small empty feeling sorta surfaced. My head started thinking and this is what came out..

Love is knowing that the person would slow down his life if he needs to, to care for you. But not wanting him to do so because you know that you dnt want to be his stumbling block to his dream chasing. Its forcing yourself to say no because it's better for her, when what your heart really wants to shout out is an earth shattering YES. Is feeling weak and not having the strength to carry on, except for the spark of strength gained from the mere silhouette of a person whom you constantly remind yourself that he/she is the one that you are "fighting" for. Is to feel so much for a person that if you could, you'd envelope them in your arms forever, yet fearing that the strength and love you have in you, could hurt them, that you hold it back. Love is a contradicting matter. Some people choose to cast it off from their beings but it will never be possible. The same passion to cast it off, is the same passion that will be overwhelmed by it. Let love come and liken it to be a rose that is delicate and sweet smelling yet carries with it a sting which reminds you not to take love easily, but think twice of whether you would risk being pierced to obtain it. When you do pluck it, dnt take it for granted, display it and treasure it.

I put it on FB whilst on the train.

Of course love is more than this. And i gather that maybe I've forgotten half of what love is...
What i remember is the love my family and friends have given me.

Just can't wait for the moment when I know that I want feel bad for needing to talk to the person I love. Because Id know that he's all mine. 

God Bless

No comments: