Saturday, May 23, 2015

ramblings....

Graduation Ceremony is happening...
I didn't have many graduating students but those I had, I was happy and proud of them. :)
To see them grow within their years in SP is an amazing thing.
Some of them I know will conquer life because of their tenacity. Some I want to see enter the army and become men instead of just boys.

And then to those whom have become men and come back to visit, I always end up being amazed by how mature they've become. And I also wonder what Ive done to enjoy such privilege of their visitation....What have I done in my life?
Am I really a good officer? Or just someone whom the kids liked or felt was cool?

I guess no matter what it is, I dont want to take it for granted. I want to be a better officer..always.

And in the midst of that, i want to be a better person...

Maybe it seems almost desperate of me. Which I hope not..
But I guess sometimes I wonder what other girls have that I dont..maybe I'm just not feminine enough. LOL. dont have them X factor hahahaha
But honestly, whilst it makes me feel down sometimes...I mostly just want a person whom makes me laugh and makes me feel comfortable in my own skin. Is that not what everybody wants?
What if there comes a day where the media corrupts people's minds to the point that people just can't accept the "normal" type of person in the real world. i.e: the non sexy, non provocative kinds haha
What if they are educated to think that the base line of a girl they like would be one with the moves and the makeup? That would be the saddest thing in the world..

Anyway... it almost feels like that is happening..

Just want someone who makes me laugh heartily... who has real thoughts, can be mature yet almost child-like at times, knows how to look after themselves and others. someone whom i can speak to for hours and not wonder if this person is actually listening or faking it?


No comments: