Monday, January 25, 2016

back to building walls and drawing lines

Wanted to write a song but gotta let that feeling sit and for me to find the right words, before writing something.

Anyway, as usual, gonna just ramble...to a john doe

I was very foolish..Im sorry...
Im just unable to draw the line...
I dont like depending on people emotionally, especially those whom I have feelings for.
So bear with me..I need to move away..I need to build my wall again...
If I dont, I will lose control of myself and I see myself slipping. I find myself thinking of you, hoping that you would "find" me. That when I move away, you'd follow. 
But if thats all I think about, then I have been selfish...too selfish.
If i do build this wall...I will lose the close friendship that I felt that we had before this...but at least my heart won't keep running away... at least I won't second guess your words.



No comments: