Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Missing you babe

We had an amazing long chat. 
Think its the best chat we've had so far. That would have been the best 2hrs of our friendship
And that's really all there was to it but it made my day. it made my night... you have no idea how much I needed that connection..

It's like our friendship had a breakthrough and I'm hoping for the next time that we meet...
Moving out of only being able to speak to you frankly via messages, and into a proper face to face conversation. 
We talked, we laughed, we spoke about things that I normally dont discuss about but somehow you brought that out of me...you made me reach into that little room of the unspoken. 
And the best part of it...is that you asked. 
I told you that I dont intentionally withhold info from you...if u ask, I will say... and that was all I needed.
You told me about things that I never knew about you..and now I see you in a renewed light...a greater light of respect and connection...

For the close to 10years of friendship that we had. A friendship that I'm always amazed at (because of how irregular we spoke, we could have drifted into being acquaintances) The past few months might have been the only time that made me feel like our friendship truly is one. That now I feel like I could trust you with my feelings... maybe...

I didnt need alot, but to have someone who was willing to hear me out and make me laugh. And yes you irritated the hell out of me..but that's exactly what made me laugh...

So now, I miss you...
I miss you because you made me laugh...genuinely laugh. And you understand how laughter is important. Laughter makes anyone half their age...

And part of me is alittle scared that the magic hour has gone and we would never have the same connection... if so, I might step back a little... I'm sorry..I'm weak... i dont want to depend on you..

God Bless




No comments: