Friday, January 29, 2016

finally did it...

Feel apologetic for my friends who have to deal with my moods. I am afterall, not as strong as I like to be. Its all an act...and I think too much..apparently.
At this moment, one of my really good friends (whom Ive unfortunately got feelings for) has been finally labelled as a brother...again.
Feelings work in strange ways, we start off being friends and "siblings", then some things done just start turning the table around. Before I know it, feelings changed and I'm left holding my own heart, keeping it steady.
I lost the carefreeness in this friendship...
So last night, after much thinking, I knew what I had to do..may seem abit self-deceiving..but saying it out has helped. Finally calling someone a brother again...
This is like putting the lid on a pot of feelings and never looking in to see if there is anything left or what kind they are.
Im sorry for my friends who got affected by my own infection...

God Bless

No comments: