Friday, January 01, 2016

hello 2016!

we started 2016 with my indian homegirls. one of the best ways to start the year :D
Wine, cheese, talks, jokes etc :))

Of course at this point, I want to list down the numerous things that I can be thankful for in 2015.

1) Having my family and friends still supporting me. Having a sister whom Ive only grown to love more and more each year even if we dnt say such mushy stuff to each other
2) Climbing a mountain
3) cycling
4) hosting events and having my first proper dance performance
5) visiting Japan. And to add to that, travelling with sister and brother inlaw, AND navigating my way to Japan alone
6) finding back old friends like Julian, Raphael, John Lum,
7) Strengthening friendships with old friends like Edwin and Wandi
8) Being part of a band and performing at gigs with the funniest bunch of people like Z, Zali and Wandi. Without them, I wouldn't be laughing as much. If I ever have a malay side, its with them :) And what can I say, they are family :)

I never thought this year would turn out this way... maybe that list would seem little compared to how many days there are in the year but the effect of each of these and how long it took to happen...is longer.

Despite the other down parts that happened, this year was a good year for me. And next year I'll strive to be better and take that additional step to reach my dreams

God Bless

No comments: