Monday, August 08, 2016

dreams dont all come true

I dont know what to react when u tell me that you dreamt of me...
Should I be shocked? disgusted? pleasantly surprised? overjoyed?
Should I even believe in this dream that you speak of?
I spent the last 2 weeks, getting myself back to normal and with this single mention of a dream, you managed to rock my resolve...

But I dont know what you want of me... I dont know what you telling me would achieve...

Did this little dream affect our relationship? Should i now be cautious that the tables have turned? Are you telling me this to test out if something like that might become reality?

Of course I don't expect feelings to change from a mere dream... humans are more stubborn than that.
Ive fought this feeling for years. Ive had my fair share of dreams of reconciling w my ex or seeing my grandma come back to life...but none of that happened or would ever happen.
So why this?

It's a phase..just like my feelings are a phase too.

in due time, the nervousness will stop, the slight euphoric sensation when you are right next to me, will stop, I would stop looking at your face and force back a smile...

In due time, even this little dream will be forgotten...


No comments: