Monday, August 01, 2016

stepping back

Last week was like a slow withdrawal for me. withdrawing my presence in alot of things like hte band and some of the club activities. Not because I want to, but because i have to.

I realize that with the clubs that I've been the most involved in, there was a lack of discipline and my students were becoming too much like me.

I felt that I was getting more and more upset with them and dissappointed with their not meeting my expectations. So i decided not to input so much anymore... time to hold my tongue.

The guy whom I have loved for the longest time... somehow Ive been able to stem the emotions for now. Its been 2 weeks and that's pretty miraculous. So Im gonna keep at it and see how far I can get away. This guys is hard to love because I dont know if He can love...
And because of that, I cant love him...

Oh well....if I cant find anyone, at least I know I have amazing friends who love me...

No comments: