Saturday, April 05, 2008

ISFO Last meeting



It sat and Im in school.... Hmm





Feel bad that Im chatting here and listening to their briefing while they are all busy working around me. But im glad I let them take control. :D So Proud of them! ZAI! Wohoo! Even our dear crippled Hainita is here! hahaha

Think my year1s (going year2s) are damn on lah! Did I mention that we have abt 6 versions of the ever lame "crow" lamer than the original version lor! Even the original "L" handsign..has been enlarged! Dont know what to say...WE DAMN LAME LAH!

Im the 1 sitting in the centre and everyone is standing around listening to IVY & Benny giving briefing...much as I wanted to take pics of all of them in action but it would be very irritating. "they will kill me!"

Im so busy now that I dont know how many people Ive promised to meet up with for the weekend. I think got Comperes meetup, Bee ting's BD, Getting tickets for trip w frens etc
Things to do during this weekend...
- Go popular to buy stationary
- Do up moberly promo & lunch voucher
- Call ryan & Shi Chun to settle performance
- Pray for miracle before calling them

Today's meeting is surprisingly effective...Im soo proud of them! ..damn it..I sound like a mother lah! Hahahahaha

KK gotta go. ZAI

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write really good, Ning!