Monday, October 20, 2008

In the mood for dissappointment...

Okay well as I look throught he things i have to do today..I felt abit clastrophobic.

I think alot of them i brought upon myselfs and I could kick myself for it. I think Im trying hard to get certain things done but I know I cant do it alone....yet..its getting harder to push people to do things....I might just give up really....Maybe Im too ambitious..maybe I should let he students work it out themselves...the sink or swim method.

I know other clubs of mine warrant more fo my attention...

Hmm Yes I do feel down...

God Bless

2 comments:

Tiberius said...

Sister..sometimes, there is only that much you can do. Remember that your job is to GUIDE them! Not do it for them? =) Take care.. =))

BeN said...

All the best!!!
You are our best officer as i'v known...^^
Thanks for the guidance~
Keep in touch eventhough we won't be in SP, but still can meet somewhere else, can't we?
Singapore is quite small, compared to the world, you noe...