Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Birthday

Fwah!..I survived 5 cakes, 1 monkey & handmade card, 1 ice cream brownie, 3 surprice attacks, a lot of hugs and a roar of cheers!

I dont think Id ever forget this day, this year.

Lunch was a good salmon sandwich and ice cream w brownie at ben & jerry's

5.30pm: my comperes invaded my office with a cake and 3 big candles. I fed all of them cake since there werent too many pple

8.00pm: my ISC ended the meeting with a surprise attack at FC5. They woke everone at FC5 up with loud cheers and the ISC cheer! Made me feel like everyone at FC5 was cheering for me.
Got a present and a beautiful selfmade card and cut cake for everyone.

8.45pm: surprice attack by a sista with chocolate banana cake, smoked slamon sandwich and roasted beef sandwich

9.30pm: went to friends place because they had a gathering for me. 1 cake

11.15pm: Family prepares hte last cake for the day, but im still burping on the past 3 cakes.


What can I say? Im blessed! I havnt been the best of friends or officers but yet they took the trouble to do all this. Im really touched and this is in fact he 1st time I wished my birthday never ends.

I know I wasnt int he most excited moods but I never was when its my birthday coz I never felt like it was something worth people's effort to celebrate..even if i wanted it.
So this year's 5 celebrations...was beyond me.
I didnt really tear but I was touched. I didnt know what to say..i dont really know what to say at all in these times..except maybe..Thanks for doing this for me...thanks for all this. u didnt have to get a cake but u did anyway and I totally appreciate it. Thanks for being here to celebrate for me. Thanks for your well wishes and thanks for your hugs.

Thanks guys! Thanks sooo much!

God Bless!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ning jie....
happy birthday
selamay hati jadi
生日快乐
hehe
:P

take care oh......


天。。。