Sunday, October 26, 2008

sunday lazy day

I think I need to get my drive back. Somwhere in me is a Ning who hasnt spoken for a long time...she has been lying dormant or subdued for awhile and every once in awhile..she pops up to ask the question I havnt asked myself often. "is life all that it is now?!?!"

Im at Obriens now, had lunch..been reading one fo my christian books (alot fo them unread) and I felt sooo at peace just reading them. How good is that!!! How good is it to feel at ease..

Yesterday, took a pic w Gurmit Singh at mediacorp for the new tv show he's hosting. :) I respect him for his talent! And as I sat with my comperes and we watched in awe at hte host...I turned to my student and said, "that is your goal"

Im tired today. And seriously feel like taking a break....maybe take leave again..hmmm

I may sound scary now...but i long to see God's image now...(its doesnt only happen when u die u know) and hear God's voice and personally hear Him tell me what to do with life...

K batt running flat. LOve all!

God Bless

No comments: