Thursday, April 23, 2009

blessed lack of rain

Before I forget, I gotta blog it.

Yesterday was a worry-ful day, needless to say that since Im a worrywart, my heart wasnt at peace. How fragile we are that we could be swayed so easily by the raging winds.

5mins before the actual lunchshow performance, it started to rain. I thought to myself that I really wasnt gonna take this standing and prayed. I know I used to say that I didnt believe in tongues but after learning so much and reading so mucha bout it, I do now. I mumbled alittle in tongues.... and claimed the clearing of clouds.
Little did I know that while I went into moberly to take umbrellas (see the doubt) when I came out, the rain was gone. the sun came out and dried the raindrops on the bench and the show started.

We had a good show despite the little mistakes the band made. the crowd was well past 100pax..arnd 140? the food I catered last minute became 1 of the better pull factors. The performers came early enough to help w setup.

The lunchshow started and ended smoothly. The emcees could do better really...
But I thank God for the blessings.

Choir practice went well etc and it only rained after I got home. The rain was so heavy that had I still been on the way home, Id be soaked all the way and I would have a problem walking straight because of the wind.

God Bless

No comments: