Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Resting in His peace.

Quick update on wats happened so far.

Last Thur:
Worrying abt welcome party which turned out quite successful. The band I allowed to play, apparently didnt dissappoint. Split was good too. very professional really. But I wont need to say more coz they know they did good. :)

Last Fri:
ISFO started early. Proud of the team. I didnt do much but be there so they deserve allt eh effort. its all them. Sutomo & Siswanto rose tot he occassion and the rest of the team who even bugged me for things...did very well. really happy for them. :) Yes glitches occured but they happen and we move on. HAPPY FOR THEM!! MY CHILDREN!
God's blessings ran on them. Fair weather all the way and compliments by directors.

Last Sat:
Served in Youth Choir. Wore the wrong colour code but close enough to fake. :( Spoilt my mood though. Felt so condemned (self condemned) for being so useless as to get even that wrong. But when we went up to worship and gave our best to Him, He made hte worship worthwhile.
The DARE & ARROW worship was soooo good on with teh new choir!
Aside from the conventional church choir, we jumped and sang and jumped and sang and all for Him! We made the people who were at the service felt like worshipping Him too. To express our hearts in song..every morsal of joy and emotions into the songs for Him. That is real worship!!!
Not saying old hymns are not nice. In fact, they bring out the child in me because I used to sing it as a child. Hence when I sing them I reaally feel like I was singing it to my God as a child to her father. the workout we got from that 2 services was awesome. I perspired just serving in the choir! :) Awesome!!! :D
And did I mention that I saw one of my students as the drummer for the youth worship? And I saw Rain in my church choir too? Praise God for bringing them to Him. :)

Last Sun:
Last day before school term starts. Thinking of lunchshow I wasnt too keen but Im hyping myself up w the knwledge that God will bring me through in His rest. His peace will mmake this term a smooth one. No matter how heavy the storm blows, the people in the ark (in Jesus) will never need to worry because they are in a safe place. AMEN!

Mon:
Good to see students again. :) Good to see the year 1s. :)
SUBWAY IS IN SP! And we happen to have these 2 big ass arcade basketball machines in FC5 for now! (Stephen & Ian, you guys would love it)
Lotsa stuff starting to pile in but I'll take it in my stride!
Got a chance to meet up w Eka, Gajan, Arisya and gang. Not the most comfortbale moments coz I dont drink bbut I did miss them. :) Good to see all of them doing well.

Tue:
Went for OktoLive because it was the last show. Saw my dance instructor performing in it. Principal was there and I tried to hide. I tried to blend into the students haha
Had 3-4 clubs in my office at 1 point of time in the day and it felt like it was back to the good old busy days.

I know its not much for almost a weeks worth of time but alot fot hings are not worth mentioning on blogs. Which might mean that alot fo things are not meaningful to mention..Would that mean that a blog sorta shows how much meaningful time you have in like? Assuming that you do blog about everything that has a meaning to you. Assuming you dont hold back on menaingful stuff because it is classified.

I told God a while back that I want to be a Lighthouse for Him. Shine out to those around and lead the way to God. It doesnt necessarily take preaching because sometimes trying to evangelize with talking works in an adverse way. But by being his example..I get people interested in God. And when they ask about God, I will tell them about God's uncondemning love. :)

So while this week may be hectic....and worrying for me. I choose to cast my troubles to God and count my blessings. I confess to being a blessed child of God whom exceeds my expectations and does more than a normal father. AMEN! My clubs will do well with Him as the leader.

Lastly..to those who wanna join me for church..tell me. I willingly bring you. If you dont wanna say why I wont force you coz I may not know but God does. :)

God Bless!

No comments: