Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Mad

Maybe its me. I work in a weird way...

I hit and exclaim my remarks oout loud often. It may seem very very obnoxious and irritating and improper but thats me. Maybe its coz of that and my face that I come across as angry or pissed all the time.

But I'm not. I never really am. Im forgiving and often too forgiving!

But when I realized that my student club is being dispised or looked down upon. I either get upset, discouraged or pissed. I mean pissed.

I know I want to do something but I also know that I cant please everyone. I know not everybody likes me and Ive upset alot. I dont know who my club has upset but it could very well be because of me.

And while I sit here and wonder and wish I had a way to find out who...Im so tempted to do all I can to find out...evn spend time to talk to all the members and find out if anyone knows anything and spend all the time I can to keep interogating...

But inside of me, I know I can only ask so much. Also the best way to this...is to cast to God.

In my heart, I pray that God will guide my club to be their best...to outshine alvin's and juwy's batch and even pravin's batch. That God would protect them from all sorts of enemies and problems. We have been a very very fortunate bunch. God has opened our path and opened many doors for us and we are slowly getting the recognition the club needs to do better. But as the doors open, people who dont like us get in to.
I believe in my God. I believe in His power to look after His children and the works of His children when they are cast to Him.

I cast all my clubs to Him. I ask Him to work in all their hearts..to do their best for the club..that it might shine. That other clubs will be amazed by the clubs' strength and versatility.
I am thankful for the clubs I have. :)

I know my God is watching my clubs ans everything they do. I know my God knows who has been talking bad about or mistreating the club. I know that there is nothing I can do to change their minds if htey are stubborn. But I know that if God be with me, NOTHING can be against me. And..NOTHING can be against us! Amen!!!! If needs be, God will work int heir hearts and let them see the lights.
As for me and my clubs..we will do what we can and rest in His peace!

God Bless

No comments: