Thursday, June 10, 2010

Get ready for a busy week for the next 3wks!!!

Preparing for Robocup now and right after that is Spore Intl Water Festival.

In the midst, got SPARC & Comperes Camp and SP JCC Camp...hmmm

Im gonna believe God for the wisdom and peace and inklings to know what to do. :D
Im also believeing for a good batch of students and batch of XCO for this acad year.

and did I mention? ITS THUR!!! TOM IS FRI!!!

Had dinner 2 nights back with my sis and her bf. :) Somehow I still see a childlike thing in them..the jokes they make..the silly thigns they do and it makes me smile coz Im happy for my sis. Someone to keep her young. :)
Also felt privileged to be with them..something like how you as a kid would always wanna be part of what your older siblings are into. Same but not as clingy. :P

K Im rambling...:)

Also note to self: not to buy so many cds! Time to stop!
I know I wanna train my ear to hear good music..hope it will help with my audio "evaluation kills" hahaha
But money wouldnt let me hahahaha

K shall stop here.

God Bless!!

No comments: