Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Yes Im feeling ugly....

Ever done something that u regret..something that showed a side of you that U later felt was despicable? that was rude and mean? Yep...

Because of that..I felt ugly...and i still feel ugly...

I know I pissed u off...gave u a side of me that u would bitch to no end about...and while I did that in a wrong method...I was compelled to do it...compelled with a lack of sense...so I apologize. Im sorry. Its not lying..I really do still love you yah.

I guess its only better that i dnt name names...but you know who you are.  I dnt know if you read this though hahaha

I believe that I also cud have done things to you that I didnt even know I did. And you kept it to urself...I apologize too.


As for you! You who caused me all the headaches..who got me in a state of confusion...who made me lose my cool....I dnt blame you....I am to blame too. I wish there cud be a way to detach you from your irritatingness because Id like u alot better that way...but life isnt fair.
Pity u saw my ugly side...coz thats the last I want to show anyone. Im sorry if I let u down then...
In fact wud have loved for us to be friends...but it seems we will be stuck to being only acquiantances...
And for the good of both of us..that wud be the best :)

Have this urge to do aikido and hip hop dance again. :P anyone wanna join me? I need a partner!!!
Also need Cikgu's help with audio..
The mind will never be too old to learn things!

God Bless!

No comments: