Monday, June 07, 2010

Love is a many irritating thing...

Finally..after such a long while..back to blogging my june entry.

Funny how I used to do this every week in the past..but now..not really.

Im starting to realize just how fast time flies. my 2nd youngest cousin is a grown up guy studying in US..and my youngest cousin in his last or 2nd yr in Poly.
My best friend's cousins (who were small when she was in poly) are in sec sch or army!
Time truly flies..my grandma's 1 yr death anniversary was last week.

The more I think about it..the more I could feel depressed seeing so many other people getting to places when Im still crawling through life..and I have no one to blame but my slothful self...I guess u can say I should be seeing things from a positive point of view..ie: now that I realize it..time to speed up.
Yes..true.. I will!

Aside from all this...I realize that I have lesser stuff to say these days...Im dry out of words  and things to blog about..coz alot of things have lost their importance in my heart...hmmm

K enuff said...

God Bless

No comments: