Sunday, June 13, 2010

Too many things I wanna do...

Okay so I guess Im easily influenced.. but then again....u cant help but think abt how colourful life would be..with those skills.
- Aikido
- Hip Hop Dance
- Sign language Class

And futher studying. Is that too much? Maybe...it sorta means that I wont have time for my friends...and family...

But does this mean I shudnt do it? Maybe I shud do it now before I think abt my age again and panic hahhaha

But to be honest..I know God's blessing will ensure that my body is physically good till a ripe old age. And maybe thats why till now..I still let myself dream of doing more things..Maybe its also got to do with hanging with students more..they keep me young and dreamy? hahaha

Anyway...Im just babbling again...

Sadly my hand hurts now and I dont know why.  Cant press down on it. Hmmm

God Bless

2 comments:

Jas said...

Ning! i miss you :D
we won the games again this year!

ningster said...

MIss you too babe! Congrats! Now come back soon! :) HUGz