Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Sister sister sister

K so its one of those times where the emo-ning appears hahaha

Much is happening recently and 1 way or another, I feel the pinch.

Got an audition on 19 oct for a BA in Production in Uni Melbourne. If I get in, I'll fly over to Melbourne to study for 3 years. If I dont, I stay here as per normal. :/
Another one on 12Nov...God's gonna have to help me for both.

Thinking of this further studying business and preparing for it is giving me added stress. I also wonder how my clubs would do without me. Of course they will have someoneelse to be in charge of htem...but I will miss them. That is 1 part of life I cant take back...Also my family and friends..will miss them very much.

One of my dearest bros is now in UK. Just started his studies and Im glad he's got it all settled down. Thank God for skype, msn...technology in general..Yes do miss the times that the bunch o us "siblings" would hangout for supper, for live music etc. :) Yes of all the brothers, the one that had to further study was the most talkative one...now everything is quieter.

Ive come to give thanks to God about me having so many siblings. :) Yap given that some are closer to me than others..but its so different having them as friends than siblings. Because they are siblings, I have an added need to shower them with more care and attention. :) I guess its the result of being the youngest child in a not so functional family. :D I know that in turn, my siblings have helped me in countless things and I love them even more for it. U can equate this role to Jesus's role. He came to redeemt he lives of those who were meant to be Children of God.
Thats also why Im thankful to Jesus, coz he's my big brother.

Anyway this sister issue has been a blessing and curse to me. :) I recall a sister of mine who said that Im sooo much a sister that everybodyelse really just sees me as that. A sister! Hahahah Which is true isnt it. Those nuns who call themselves sisters will alwas have everyone call them sister ______ . always a sister and nothing else, nothing more. :)
No Im not complaining. I love my bros and sisters :) I hold true to my faith in God that somewhere out there is someone who would see me differently :) I will hold on to His promise! :) Dont know when he'll come but nonetheless...

Anyway showed my colleague my song. The same one that won a song competition. He said its a nice song! :) And when I showed it to 2 of my bros, they seemed to like it. :D Its a good feeling. :) Im itching to record it properly. SERIOUSLY! No matter whether I send it out, whether its sung,,I wanna see it come to life..to become a proper song! :)

I guess the reason why I havnt done it earlier was because I didnt know if the song was good and whether I would bear to give it away to grow. Afterall, it is a very personal song... Plus, I dont want to get people who dont want to, to help it. Its a personal project and I dont wanna trouble others..especially if htey dont want to do so.

Got my ears stuck on One Republic...I love their acoustic set. :) Yes One Republic is climbing up the Ning's Top 50 artistee list!

Lastly, for hte record..not like my sis would ever read this blog,

Happy Birthday! I know Ive wished u before (in fact I was the 1st) but heres a short para for you.
Thanks for being the real sister in my life. I don't think id get by well in this family without your sanity and your insanity..all of which at the right time.

Yes you can be irritating and spoilt but I think I have something to do with you being that too. Despite me being younger, I do still end up spoiling you.

Thanks for coming before me. Because Ive learnt many things from watching you and your elder-ness is in a way my security. :)

There are pockets of memories of us that I treasure the most and thinking back on it, these memories dont seem like much on its own..but somehow..the memories hit a deep chord within and I cant not recall them without feeling loved..even if its as simple as you letting me sit in the same room to listen to u play the piano. Weird how the heart works. :)

Im too old to draw pony cards so I hope the Vienetta worked hahaha


God Bless!

No comments: